An Introduction to the Greek Astrology
In the Greek Astrology, readings from 12 zodiac signs present in this chart (same as Western astrology chart) would give you information as to why you are different from other people. It would help you in finding answers as to why you see yourself different with certain personality traits. The good thing about understanding your Greek zodiac signs is that it helps in circumventing through your weaknesses. Moreover, it gives you a reason to exploit the strengths that you find in your personality traits.
The Greek astrology bases its readings and predictions from the varying positions of different planets. It is through these positions that birth charts of people can be gauged and studied. Back in the historical era, the Greek people believed in the existence of different Gods. It is from this ancient belief that the Greek astrology has its signs named after these Gods.
The 12 zodiac signs of the Greek astrology are as listed below:
- Aries (21st March – 20th April)
- Taurus (21st April – 21st May)
- Gemini (22nd May – 21st June)
- Cancer (22nd June – 23rd July)
- Leo (24th July – 23rd August)
- Virgo (24th August – 23rd September)
- Libra (24th September – 23rd October)
- Scorpio (24th October – 22nd November)
- Sagittarius (23rd November – 21st December)
- Capricorn (22nd December – 20th January)
- Aquarius (21st January – 19th February)
- Pisces (20th February – 20th March)