An Introduction to the Mayan Astrology
It is through the Mayan Astrology that the Mayan civilization came about. The Mayan astrology calendar has got 19-day signs. From all these zodiac signs, one can understand more about their life and their fate. In addition to this, different people from varying day signs could find out more about their personalities. From this, horoscope compatibility with other Mayan zodiac signs is also evaluated.
Back in the days, the Mayan astrology experts used to have the mentality that good life could only be obtained when people were well connected with heaven and earth. It is also worth pointing out that Mayan astrology interpretation could vary considerably with other western astrology sun signs.
Nonetheless, they portray a similarity with the western astrology since the different signs are taken to imply varying personality traits.
Mayan Chart has got the following 19 zodiac signs and their dates:
- Ch’en – January 2nd to January 21st
- Yax – January 22nd to February 10th
- Sac – February 11th to March 2nd
- Keh – March 3rd to March 22nd
- Mak – March 23rd to April 11th
- K’ank’in – April 12th to May 1st
- Muwan – May 2nd to May 21st
- Pax – May 22nd to June 10th
- Kayab – June 11th to June 30th
- Kumk’u – July 1st to July 20th
- Wayeb – July 21st to July 25th
- Pop – July 26th to August 14th
- Wo – August 15th to September 3rd
- Sip – September 4th to September 23rd
- Sotz – September 24th to October 13th
- Sec – October 14th to November 2nd
- Xul – November 3rd to November 22nd
- Yaxk’in – November 23rd to December 12th
- Mol – December 13th to January 1st